Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AccumuloClassloader on OS X?

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-04-26, 19:44
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 19:47
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-04-26, 21:07
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 21:15
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-04-29, 21:12
Re: AccumuloClassloader on OS X?
accumulo-env.sh sets up the environment and JVM settings. The site.xml is
basic level internal configurations, including the settings for the various
classloaders we have. Ideally, I would like to see one set of (at least
env.sh) configurations that work for both.

Actually no, ideally I would like to see hadoop stop moving things around.
Then we really wouldn't have these type of simple issues.