HBase >> mail # user >> standalone HBase instance fails to start

Re: standalone HBase instance fails to start
As for myself, I'm not 100% sure why it is necessary to change this IP
address from one loopback address to the other, so I cannot fully suggest a
change in that respect myself.. anyway, it may seem that change is only
necessary in Ubuntu/Debian, if that matters in terms of how many people
need to make that change.