Avro >> mail # user >> avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type

+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-18, 07:10
+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-26, 08:24
+
Harsh J 2012-08-26, 12:26
Re: avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type
Good find! I'll take a look at this tomorrow, see if I can come up with a
fix.

+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-28, 00:00
+