Pig >> mail # user >> Passing a BAG to Pig UDF constructor?

+
Dexin Wang 2012-06-26, 17:27
+
Mridul Muralidharan 2012-06-26, 21:29
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-26, 21:41
+
Mridul Muralidharan 2012-06-26, 21:50
Re: Passing a BAG to Pig UDF constructor?
That's a good idea (to pass the bag to UDF and initialize it on first UDF
invocation). Thanks.

Why do you think it is expensive Mridul?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Mridul Muralidharan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> [...]
+
Dexin Wang 2012-06-27, 23:08
+