MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Record seperator

RE: Record seperator
Siddharth Tiwari 2012-09-10, 20:37

Hi Harsh,
I am using CDH3U4.
The records are seperated by following ascii
^^
30
1E
RS

Record Separator
I did not understand what u intend me to do so that I can use this one ?
Thanks

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!