Pig >> mail # user >> Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader

+
Zhu Wayne 2013-05-07, 22:38
+
Niels Basjes 2013-05-08, 14:54
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-05-08, 16:48
+
Zhu Wayne 2013-05-08, 16:53
Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader
You guys could try to simply build this branch
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/pull/308
On May 8, 2013 6:54 PM, "Zhu Wayne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks guys for your advice. I am on CDH4.2 now. If Elephant-bird doesn't
> work with CDH4, UDF is my way out or I can patch piggybank
>  to get XmlLoader working.

+
Zhu Wayne 2013-05-22, 23:41
+