HBase, mail # user - coprocessor status query

Re: coprocessor status query
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 17:23
Unfortunately, the per-region coprocessor list was dropped from HServerLoad
in HBASE-5258.  This doesn't leave any easy way for a client to list the
loaded coprocessors on a per-region basis, that I'm aware of.

If you feel like this would be useful to provide, please open a JIRA
describing what you'd like to see.  Bonus points for contributing a patch!