Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Keith: Correct. If you specify the revisions in reverse order, it reverses
> those commits.
>
> I'm comfortable with this change and ready to push up. Here's what I'll do:
>
> Revert changes in 1.4.4
> Revert changes in 1.5
> Revert changes in 1.6
> Merge 1.5 to 1.6
>
> Is this what you were describing above Keith?

slightly unrelated.   We are trying to keep 1.5 and 1.6 in a state such
that "svn merge -r 1:HEAD 1.5 1.6" will work nicely.  The point of this is
to ensure that bug fixes made in 1.5 are also made in 1.6.