HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-25, 04:40
Re: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)
Hi Brahma,

I'd made changes for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3621of which
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8180 was a part. This might be
the culprit. :( Brahma, what package of hadoop-2.0.0 are you using? Are you
building it yourself?

Thanks
Ravi.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for all your responses..Currently I need hsql.jar for compilation
>  of my bundle which include DBCountView..hence I copied from old release
> and continuing

+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-25, 13:30
+