HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 'Real-Time' reads?

Re: HBase 'Real-Time' reads?
I think you misunderstand concept of "memstore". That's just the name of
the temporary in-memory storage. Each region has its own memstore, and thus
it's located on the regionserver itself.

--
Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22