Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2012-05-09, 01:25
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-05-15, 17:03
+
Devaraj Das 2012-05-15, 19:05
+
Luke Lu 2012-05-15, 21:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-05-15, 21:25
+
Luke Lu 2012-05-15, 21:21
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-15, 19:53
I download all the artifacts and verified checksums for all the tar bundle,
rpms, debs. Ran on my machine, using tar bundle, TestDFSIO tests,
TestMapRed, mrbench and nnbench.

+1 for the 1.0.3-rc1 release.
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hi all,
> release Candidate for Hadoop-1.0.3 is now available for vote, at
>    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.3-rc1/
>
> There are 29 bug fixes and enhancements in this release, including:
>
> > 4 patches in support of non-Oracle JDKs
>
> several patches to clean up error handling and log messages
> > various production issues
> >

> Please see the Release Notes for the full list, at:
>    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.3-rc1/releasenotes.html
>
> Vote will run the statutory 7 days, and close on Tuesday 15 May, at 6:30pm
> PDT.
>
> Thank you,
> --Matt
> Release Manager, Hadoop 1.0