Pig >> mail # dev >> Some questions on intermediate serialization in Pig

Re: Some questions on intermediate serialization in Pig
Maverick goes in RECORD_1, Goose goes in RECORD_2 and Goose's dipshit
ejection seat goes in RECORD_3. 1 has crooked teeth. 2 is a bloody
corpse. And 3... well 3 is to blame for it all.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com