Avro >> mail # user >> Using AVRO with Pig

Using AVRO with Pig
Can someone point me to some examples or documentation about how to read
and write AVRO files with Pig? I'm just getting started, but the bulk of
my data is in AVRO.

(My apologies for cross-posting to those of you also on the Pig users
list also. I was not sure which audience was more likely to know)

Thanks,

Terry
+
Mark Wagner 2013-03-02, 01:33