HBase >> mail # dev >> Snapshots branch trunk merging

Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
We've got 4 +1's (jmhsieh, stack, tedyu, mbertozzi) on merging the
hbase-7290v2 svn branch into trunk.  I'll be merging it into trunk later
tonight, and any follow on issues will be dealt with there.

Thanks all,
Jon.