Avro >> mail # user >> Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?

Re: Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?

On Nov 23, 2010, at 9:13am, Doug Cutting wrote:

> On 11/22/2010 08:17 PM, Ryan Holmes wrote:
>> Avro 1.4.1 doesn't appear to be in the Maven Central repo (or any
>> other
>> repo I can find). Any idea why?
>
> Thanks for noticing this.  This was my first release through Nexus.
> It looks like I "closed" the artifact but didn't "release" it.  I
> just released it.  Does that do the trick?

It's not in Maven central yet, but the delay depends on the sync cycle
set up between Apache and Maven Central.

I assume you're using the Apache Nexus repository, right (not
Sonatype's)? Otherwise there are some extra steps.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com