HBase, mail # dev - Hudson fails most of the time

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-16, 18:14
+
lars hofhansl 2012-08-16, 18:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-16, 18:42
Re: Hudson fails most of the time
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-16, 18:52
That's really great!

Probably we can file a Jira for each failed test case.  So that
we don't duplicate the efforts.

Thanks,
Jimmy

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great to see. I've been fixing tests too as have the available bandwidth.
> We should get Hudson back to green on all projects.
>
> There are some new failures showing up on recent branch-2 + 0.94.
>
> We're testing an internal fix for TestImportExport. I know Jon committed
> then reverted a fix for that, seems copying over the yarn.* configuration
> items is sufficient and won't break Hadoop 1. Our new guy Scott Forman has
> been working on this.
>
> Aside from that, also TestReplication, TestMiniClusterLoadParallel (test
> timeouts), TestMetaMigrationRemovingHTD, and
> TestLogRolling.testLogRollOnPipelineRestart (which may need HDFS side
> help).
>
> I have our new guys working on these to learn the ropes. We're going to cut
> at the end of this quarter and stabilize in Q4 to release at the end of the
> year of our new platform. Until then we're following head of Hadoop
> branch-2 and head of HBase 0.94 branch. First item to tackle is getting
> green builds. We'll contribute as we can.
>
>     - Andy
>
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We're starting an initiative on this here at Salesforce. We'll be happy to
>> work together on this.

+
Dave Wang 2012-08-16, 19:01