Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.4.3 with Hadoop 1.0.1 installation issue : NoClassDefFoundError

Re: Sqoop 1.4.3 with Hadoop 1.0.1 installation issue : NoClassDefFoundError
No such luck..

-bash-3.2$ sqoop help
org/apache/sqoop/Sqoop
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop
Could not find the main class: org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.  Program will exit.

-bash-3.2$ sqoop version
org/apache/sqoop/Sqoop
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop
Could not find the main class: org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.  Program will exit.
-Apurva

Regards,
Apurva