HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
You can also check the messages file in /var/log.  The OOME may also be
there as well.  I would be willing to bet this is a batching issue.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera