MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure

Re: Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure
Harsh J 2013-01-17, 19:04
You can limit the bandwidth in bytes/second values applied
via dfs.balance.bandwidthPerSec in each DN's hdfs-site.xml. Default is 1
MB/s (1048576).

Also, unsure if your version already has it, but it can be applied at
runtime too via the dfsadmin -setBalancerBandwidth command.

--
Harsh J