Accumulo >> mail # user >> MapReduce mapper not seeing all rows

Re: MapReduce mapper not seeing all rows
Our row keys are a combination of two elements, like this:

foo/bar
foo/baz
foo/bee

eee/blah
eee/boo

When running without any ranges set, we're missing an entire prefix worth -
e.g. we don't get any rows that start with "foo"

When I tried running with the range set, I did a prefix range on "foo" and
it then found the rows starting with "foo"