Accumulo >> mail # user >> Automating Accumulo installation

+
Andrew Pennebaker 2013-08-16, 15:14
+
Brad Cox 2013-08-16, 15:22
+
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-16, 15:24
+
John Vines 2013-08-16, 16:19
Re: Automating Accumulo installation
Docker looks really good!

Hadoop actually has a Homebrew
formula<https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/hadoop.rb>,
so it should be possible to make an Aptitude package.

+
Jamie Stephens 2013-08-16, 16:18
+
David Medinets 2013-08-16, 21:21