Kafka, mail # user - understanding how kafka reads/writes files

understanding how kafka reads/writes files
S Ahmed 2012-02-23, 20:03
Can someone point me to how kafka reads/writes to files in such an
effecient manner?

I remember watching a video where they described it briefly, it was
basically taking advantage of java nio but that is all I can recall.

Looking for some good articles that go over what makes it performant etc.

BTW, what files in the source should I be looking at to get a better idea?

TIA.
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-02-23, 20:49
+