Hive, mail # user - How to set an empty value to hive.querylog.location to disable the creation of hive history file

Re: How to set an empty value to hive.querylog.location to disable the creation of hive history file
Bing Li 2012-12-07, 09:09
do you mean NOT support disable the creation of hive history files OR NOT
support using an empty string to achieve this?

If Hive doesn't support disable the creation of query logs, do you know the
reason?

Thanks,
- Bing