HBase >> mail # user >> Row Filters using BitComparator

Re: Row Filters using BitComparator
Inline
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM, abhinavpundir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thnx a lot anil
>
> By any chance do you know how to use bitcomparators in hbase ?

I havent used it till now. Have a look at this JUnit of BitComparator for
learning how to use it:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/tags/0.94.9/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestBitComparator.java?revision=1500225&view=markup