HBase >> mail # user >> Creating a Table using HFileOutputFormat

+
Renaud Delbru 2010-09-23, 11:16
+
Stack 2010-09-23, 16:13
+
Renaud Delbru 2010-09-23, 16:50
+
Stack 2010-09-23, 18:22
Re: Creating a Table using HFileOutputFormat
 On 23/09/10 19:22, Stack wrote:
>> Will the TotalOrderPartitioner found in the hadoop library not work for
>> 0.20.x ?
> You might have to do what Todd did in TRUNK where he brought over the
> 'mapred' TotalOrderPartitioner to go against the new 'mapreduce' API
> (The bulk load is done against the hadoop 'new' API 'mapreduce' as
> opposed to 'mapred' package).  You might even be able to just copy
> what Todd has done in trunk over to your 0.20 install?
Yes, it is what we did, and it seems to work.
Thanks.
--
Renaud Delbru
+