MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:07
Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
have you set the variable HADOOP_HOME ?

i just tested it and its working fine on my hdfs

--
Nitin Pawar
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:19