HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: dynamic configuration

Re: dynamic configuration
ReconfigurationServlet is utility for changing a node's
configuration.it Reloads the configuration file, verifies whether
changes are possible and asks the admin to approve the change.

look at the source code available in hadoop bianries.
Raj K Singh
http://www.rajkrrsingh.blogspot.com
Mobile  Tel: +91 (0)9899821370