Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to use and deploy HICC.war

Re: How to use and deploy HICC.war
What is the url for accessing HICC.-> is it =>
http://ec2-54-234-57-44.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080/hicc ?
should I fire this url up after performing the steps mentioned above?
*Make sure $CHUKWA_CONF_DIR/chukwa-env.sh has HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
HBASE_CONF_DIR defined.  Then start chukwa with:*
*
*
*$CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa hicc*

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure $CHUKWA_CONF_DIR/chukwa-env.sh has HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
> HBASE_CONF_DIR defined.  Then start chukwa with:
>
> $CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa hicc
>
> regards,
> Eric
>
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Shouvanik Haldar <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Can you please show the proper steps of deploying HICC.war so that I get
>> web console for chukwa
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> *Shouvanik*