HBase, mail # dev - The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
We have an EC2 hosted Jenkins master and slave pool set up in us-west-1. There
are 'HBase-TRUNK' and 'HBase-0.94' projects with bare bones configuration. I've
mailed access information and credentials to stack, larsh, and ndimiduk --
a list drawn up simply based on replies to this thread. Committers can
contact me or any of them for accounts if you'd like to help gently coax
this into a useful state.

Once it's useful I'd imagine an announcement here of a new DNS A record
under hbase.org somewhere pointing to it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)