Hadoop, mail # user - Advice for a new open-source project and a license

Re: Advice for a new open-source project and a license
Mark Kerzner 2011-03-01, 02:36
Thank you, Ted, indeed, not exactly what I am doing - which is even more
encouraging. Solr may be used for making the results easily available, so
thank you for pointing that out.

Cheers,
Mark