HBase >> mail # user >> org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32C not available

+
policratus 2012-10-23, 17:28
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-23, 17:39
+
policratus 2012-10-23, 17:48
Re: org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32C not available
El 23/10/12 13:47, Nelson Forte escribió:
> Wow! Thanks for the fast answer!
>
> I'm using release 0.94.1, r1365210, with Hadoop 1.0.4 (HDFS).
Can you share you conf files?
Which is the size of your cluster?

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Marcos Ortiz [via Apache HBase]
> <ml-node+[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:ml-node+[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Regards, policratus.
>     Exactly, What version of HBase are you using?
>
>     El 23/10/12 13:28, policratus escribió:
>
>     > Hi everybody,
>     >
>     > I'm having an issue when I start my HBase cluster. Is logged the
>     following
>     > error:
>     >
>     > 2012-10-23 14:59:53,894 INFO
>     > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Registered
>     RegionServer
>     > MXBean
>     > 2012-10-23 15:00:03,448 INFO
>     org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ChecksumType:
>     > org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32 not available.

Did you check that this PureJavaCrc32 class is under org.apache.hadoop.util?

>     > 2012-10-23 15:00:03,448 INFO
>     org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ChecksumType:
>     > Checksum can use java.util.zip.CRC32
>     > 2012-10-23 15:00:03,449 INFO
>     org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ChecksumType:
>     > org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32C not available.
>     >
>     > The cluster not initializes anymore, and the HBase Web UI show
>     that a region
>     > is transitioning ad eternum. The java version on entire cluster
>     is 1.6.0_24.
>     >
>     > Anyone knows what is happening?
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > --
>     http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/org-apache-hadoop-util-PureJavaCrc32C-not-available-tp4033315.html
>     > Sent from the HBase User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>     >

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci
policratus 2012-10-23, 20:29