HBase, mail # dev - HBase - Secondary Index

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-04, 08:10
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-04, 19:24
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 11:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:28
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:40
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-05, 15:12
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 17:42
+
Andrey Stepachev 2012-12-05, 11:52
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 12:55
+
Andrey Stepachev 2012-12-05, 15:59
Re: HBase - Secondary Index
Anoop John 2012-12-05, 17:54
I mean HBase devs to work on having sec indexing available with the HBase
distribution...  Now I guess many users of HBase implement different kinds
of sec indexing ..:)

We @Huawei would be happy to provide our support in it as per the interest
from the community.. :)

-Anoop-

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Andrey Stepachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you explain, what you mean under 'HBase community version with sec
> indexing in it'. You will wait, until someone implements the same algorithm
> in trunk hbase, or?
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > No this is not open sourced yet..  As per the interest from the HBase
> > community we can think of contributing..
> > It is time to see HBase community version with sec indexing in it (IMHO)
> >  :)
> >
> > -Anoop-

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-05, 19:23