HBase, mail # dev - HBase - Secondary Index

Re: HBase - Secondary Index
Anoop John 2012-12-05, 17:54
I mean HBase devs to work on having sec indexing available with the HBase
distribution...  Now I guess many users of HBase implement different kinds
of sec indexing ..:)

We @Huawei would be happy to provide our support in it as per the interest
from the community.. :)

-Anoop-