MapReduce >> mail # dev >> sclipse plugin

Re: sclipse plugin
Something that I wrote up a while ago -
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/05/how-to-configure-eclipse-for-hadoop-contributions/

I think the wiki has also been updated recently, not certain though.

I have since moved to IntelliJ IDEA and it works seamlessly, in case you
want to try that.