HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-master-server slept

+
So Hibino 2013-02-08, 08:55
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-08, 09:26
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-08, 17:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-08, 18:48
+
So Hibino 2013-02-12, 04:06
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2013-02-12, 04:35
+
So Hibino 2013-02-12, 06:33
Re: hbase-master-server slept
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM, So Hibino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> master log

Unfortunately there's not much in there apart from the weird sleep
times. At this point I'd consider OS-level issues.

> We doesn't use EC2,but this server works with KVM.

Can you post the dmesg and syslog spanning the time of the issue?
Please use pastebin.com as it can be really hard to read the logs in
emails.

Thx,

J-D
+