HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-master-server slept

Re: hbase-master-server slept
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM, So Hibino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> master log

Unfortunately there's not much in there apart from the weird sleep
times. At this point I'd consider OS-level issues.

> We doesn't use EC2,but this server works with KVM.

Can you post the dmesg and syslog spanning the time of the issue?
Please use pastebin.com as it can be really hard to read the logs in
emails.

Thx,

J-D