Accumulo >> mail # dev >> New committer!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-11, 15:00
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-11, 15:25
+
Jason Trost 2013-05-11, 19:08
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-11, 19:23
+
Christopher 2013-05-11, 21:00
+
David Medinets 2013-05-11, 22:15
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-11, 15:03
Re: New committer!
Welcome Corey!

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Corey Nolet has been voted to become a new
> committer for Apache Accumulo.
>
> Welcome, Corey!  Feel free to say a few words about your development
> interests.
>
> Billie

+
John Vines 2013-05-12, 14:57