Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Node.js, RabbitMQ, and Accumulo

Re: Node.js, RabbitMQ, and Accumulo
William Slacum 2012-05-03, 01:00
That's some bad ass rock star tech right there. Linking up node.js via a
strong messaging protocol is a huge step towards getting a generic doc
store going that could compete with MongoDB.