Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: 回复: HBase, org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing

Re: 回复: HBase, org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
For your reference, here is an explanation of the exception:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/PleaseHoldException.html

HTH
-Rob