MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: hadoop cluster not working

Re: hadoop cluster not working
Hi

Are you able to run the wordcount example in hadoop-*-examples.jar using
this command.

bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar wordcount [-m <#maps>] [-r
<#reducers>] <in-dir> <out-dir>

check your JobTracker and TaskTracker is start correctly. see the logs.

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)
+