Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to extract only the desired information using Chuka

Re: How to extract only the desired information using Chuka
Hmm...maybe in the demux part of the system ( I think it utilizes pig
scripts somewhere). I'm not an expert in this, maybe Ari, Bill or Eric can
help on this.

--
Ahmed Fathalla