Pig, mail # user - Passing Java options to pig scripts

Re: Passing Java options to pig scripts
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-10-24, 23:43
If you want to externally specify properties for *a* pig script you
can put the key value pairs in a conf file and pass its location using
--config  to pig and those properties will be included.

If you want to externally specify properties for *all* pig script that
you run, then modify conf/pig.properties by putting in your key value
pairs in it.

If you want to specify properties from *within* a pig script then you
can use set command in the pig script. This feature will be there in
upcoming 0.8 release.

Hope it helps,
Ashutosh