Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Hey Arun,

Are you still planning on releasing this branch?  It's been a couple
of months and branch-2.1.0-alpha wasn't compiling for a while (had the
wrong mvn versions, and YARN-36) so sounds like this branch isn't
actually being stabilized?

Thanks,