Flume >> mail # user >> lzo file rolling on Cloudera Flume

+
Devendra Tagare 2013-09-25, 09:51
Re: lzo file rolling on Cloudera Flume
Hi,

I have also observed this behavior with gzip and bz2. I'm using
flume-1.3.1.1.3.0.0-107.el6.noarch under Hortonworks 1.3.

Best,
- Edwin
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Devendra Tagare <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I am using Cloudera Flume (apache-flume-1.3.0-cdh4.3.1)
>
> I have observed a large number of *.lzo.tmp files not getting rolled even
> though their file sizes are non-zero and the roll time has elapsed
>
>  Regards,
> Dev

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-25, 18:11