Zookeeper, mail # user - write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?

Re: write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-25, 14:30
this should be fixed. the only thing normal users cannot do is remove or
restrict pages. perhaps they should be able to remove pages as well; that
was just the default. btw, you and mahadev should be able to change the
space permissions, so feel free to update. it does seem like users should be
able to remove right?

ben