Pig >> mail # dev >> preferred way to handle errors in LoadFunc constructor?

Re: preferred way to handle errors in LoadFunc constructor?
Grunt shell should catch the exceptions and print the error. I think it must be doing that already .
In non-interactive mode, I think it would be OK for the process to die in this situation.
-Thejas