HBase >> mail # dev >> Patch for HBase 7295

Re: Patch for HBase 7295
Hi Ted,

We are using HBase 0.94.3 in production - however this should primarily
affect the HBase Client. I checked that the patch applies cleanly against
0.94. I ran "mvn test" but its taking forever (over an hour now) but not
seeing any failures yet. I have uploaded the v4 for trunk since the v3 was
not applying cleanly against trunk.

Thanks
Varun