MapReduce >> mail # user >> When reduce tasks start in MapReduce Streaming?

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-01-15, 23:06
+
Jeff Bean 2013-01-16, 05:41
Re: When reduce tasks start in MapReduce Streaming?
So why it's called hadoop streaming, if it doesn't behave like a
streaming application (The reduces don't receive data as long as it is
produced by the map tasks)?
--
Best regards,
+