MapReduce, mail # user - When reduce tasks start in MapReduce Streaming?

Re: When reduce tasks start in MapReduce Streaming?
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-01-16, 09:04
So why it's called hadoop streaming, if it doesn't behave like a
streaming application (The reduces don't receive data as long as it is
produced by the map tasks)?
--
Best regards,