Avro, mail # user - Avro Client/server schema file location

Avro Client/server schema file location
Mick 2013-11-23, 14:51
Hi,

I have a server and client(run on a different machine than server) projects.

Server holds the AVDL protocol/schema. Using the generated-sources from
this file I can implement a service endpoint (as it is in maven avro
artefact).

1.How can I make the client project be aware of the
generated service interfaces and classes for schemas and protocol?
2.Do I have to place the avdl files and then generate-sources at client
side too?